How much peanut butter is too much? Who doesn’t love peanut butter? I can easily sit down and have a spoon full of peanut butter for dessert. Peanut butter sandwiches was always that classic lunch my mom would prep for us when there was no time for her to cook. So I have to say, I grew up loving the peanut butter jar.
Peanut Butter Benefits:
- Peanut butter is high in protein
- low in sugar
- low in carbs
- healthy fats to help in body building
- helps manage blood sugar levels
- helps reduce appetite
- helps boost your metabolism
- and much more
Peanut Butter for weight loss ? YES , why not
In the past few years nut butter has become a major ingredient in most shakes, snacks, dips, or simply as a topping to their breakfast or dessert.
One day I tried to become creative and combine some of my favorite ingredients to make a healthy peanut butter energy ball snack. I wanted the process to be quick, easy, and delicious so any busy individual would be able to make these in minutes. Therefore i decided to combine ingredients i had in my fridge. When i gave a sample to my best friend thats also a peanut butter lover she absolutely loved it. The peanut butter balls became one of our favorite snacks to indulge in daily.These are one of the easy peanut butter balls no bake that you could find.
- 1 cup peanut butter of choice ( You can use any peanut butter brand you may prefer, i used Jiffy creamy peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 – 1/2 Gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup Organic blue agave
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Dried Cherries
- Sometimes I will add more of a specific ingredient needed to get the consistency to how I want it to be ( nothing is set in stone / you can’t go wrong with this recipe )
- First Combine the Dry Ingredients : Oats, Chia seeds, dried cranberries, shredded coconuts, mini chocolate chips
- Mix the Dry ingredients well
- Add in the peanut butter , Agave and mix well using your hands. YES use your hands trust me that will be the best way to do this and you can lick your fingers at the end to taste the goodness.
- Roll small amount into a ball shape and place them on parchment paper
- Place your peanut butter balls in the fridge for at least an hour for best results.
- Enjoy them room temperature or chilled as a snack with your coffee or tea.
So open that fridge of yours and get creative making these delicious easy peanut butter balls no bake for your friends and family.