Expecting a baby or figuring out what to get your friends for their baby shower. Here are a few recommendations on some newborn must haves!
- Hatch Baby Sound Machine and Night Light: This product is truly a must have from infant to toddler. It has a night light, different sounds (white nose, nursery music, etc) and different colors to associate them with. We love this machine for our little girl.
- Looking for a good monitor! We love our Infant Optics DXR-8! It has great reviews, really a great product to look into if you are having a baby!
- Hatch Baby Grow Smart Changing Pad and Scale: This is a great product for you to monitor your babies weight at home as well as use as a changing pad! It is easy to clean as well.
4. Philips Avent Soothes Pacifier: If you are looking for a good pacifier, This is a must have. Great product reviews and BPA free
5. Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Newborn Set: This was the bottle brand we used and it was great. Comes in sizes you need, comes in glass and nipple is good if you are also breastfeeding.
6. Baby Einstein Musical Toy: Looking for something to entertain as well as help with teething and motor skills, try out this toy. You can start using it after 3 months!
7. Baby Einstein Bright Symphony Toy: This was by far our little ones favorite toy especially during diaper changes! It is a great toy to consider.
8. Looking for a fun play-mat and entertainment for your little one. This Kick and Play Piano Gym is what you’re looking for. Infants can use it and when they become toddlers they can play the piano. There are 4 ways to play as baby grows: Lay & Play, Tummy Time, Sit & Play, and Take Along!
9. Those newborn nails grow fast…you need a nail clipper that is safe and easy to use. NailFrida was recommended to me and we love this product. Check it out!
10. You will need something to attach pacifiers to your baby on the go, these are great clips I got from Amazon.
These are just a few of my favorite items! Please share your recommendations and experiences with us!