I recently travelled with my 7 month old baby girl. Traveling with a child is definitely an experience, of course fun, but has its challenges. It is always good to be prepared and have some items with you to make the travel more fun and hassle free. These are a few items I found useful on the trip.
- Oxo On the Go Drying Rack and Bottle Brush
- For those of you bottle feeding your babies, this is a great on the go product for when you need to wash your bottles. You can find this item on amazon for a reasonable price. It was light to pack and helped me keep my bottles clean and great for drying space. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0771JS51X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2. Skip Hop Grab-and-Go Round Trip Travel Mat
- This mat is a great on the go travel/trip item for when you want to create a space for your baby to play. We used this a lot at the hotel on the ground/bed etc and set her toys around her to play. She loved it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078GB9SPJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
3. Skip Hop Waterproof Wet Dry Bag, Grab & Go
- I got this so I can separate her wet/dry clothes, but I ended up using it as her toy bag. Point being this is a versatile item that I love! A must have! Comes in very useful.
4. Uppa Baby Minu for Travel
- This was a great stroller to have on our trip. It was light weight. Attachments for our car seat was available. It was a smooth ride, with also storage space below the stroller. We were very pleased with the Minu and would highly recommend it. https://uppababy.com/minu/overview/
5. Diaper Bag
- This is truly an important item to have with you at all times. You can store extra clothing, medications/creams, milk/food and whatever the baby needs. However the size and style is personal preference. My favorite is the Fawn Design. I of course got it in blush, but it comes in a variety of colors! Check it out!
I have also heard great things about the Skip Hop diaper bags. Good storage space, attached accessories and etc.
6- Baby Carrier
- A good baby carrier is a must have for traveling and excursions. This way your baby can see the world around while attached to you! The one we got is Ergo Baby 360. Its has great reviews. Our baby loves it. comfortable, secure and a great option. We got ours from Buy Buy Baby which has 20% discount usually. Check it out!
There are so many products out there and so many more to come. I will make additional posts as I experience traveling more with Baby Natalie, but I wanted to inform you all of some items I found very useful during our trip. I hope this helps! Let us know of any items you recommend.