It’s summer and everyone loves to travel in the summer! If you have a long flight coming up you know it can’t be easy and sometimes time differences can be hard to adjust to. Here are a few tips to help you with your travels! Happy Summer!
Bring your own snacks
Its always a great idea to pack your own snacks for the longer flights. Also, important to pack snacks that don’t raise too much attention aka smell! Here are some ideas
- Fresh fruit
- Power bars
- Dried fruit
- Fresh cut vegetables
- Sandwiches with deli meat and cheese, or just your good old peanut butter and jelly.
Bring Backup Entertainment
- Download some of your favorite movies and shows on your laptop/iPad or phone.
- If you are into reading, books books books!
- Magazines are always fun for me while traveling. I like to catch up on some articles whether entertainment, gossip, health or daily news
Wear Comfortable Clothing
- My favorite is barefoot dreams! So comfy and cozy, because flights can get cold as you know.
- Anniversary sale at Nordstrom this week! Check out these links to some cozy sweaters for your travels!
- Cozy chic barefoot dreams cardigan on sale at Nordstrom
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Lite Travel Shawl on sale at Nordstrom
- Barefoot Dreams Lite Lounge Hoodie on sale at Nordstrom
- Traveling calls for comfortable leggings, these are my favorite from Lululemon. I could wear them 24/7
- Its important to stay hydrated before your flight and during your flight. Electrolyte water is a great way to stay hydrated.
- Humidity inside plane cabins are very low hence a plane cabin is very dry. Extreme dryness dulls the skin, and, if not addressed, dehydration leads to worsened jet lag.
Some common and helpful but natural remedies are as follows
- Camomile Tea
- Vallerian Root Tea
- Melatonin which will help with jet lag as well as sleep on the plane.
Pack Your Flight Travel Essentials (links included)
- Eye Mask
- Neck Pillow
- Water Bottle
- Travel Charger
- Makeup removal wipes
- Sanitizing wipes
- Noise canceling headphones
- Hand cream and Lip gloss
These are just a few of my tips for your travels this summer! Have an amazing time and share any ideas and tips you may have for us!