Stress is a feeling of emotional and physical tension that can drain the body and mind. This can develop from events and thoughts that may cause you sadness or anger.
Don’t get me wrong stress can be a positive thing. In school or work environment stress can lead to demand and taking charge to get things done. However letting go of that stress once you have achieved your task is the hard part. when the stress puts a toll on your mind and body you must take steps to reduce the negativity.
Best Way To Manage Your Stress
- Exercise is one of the most important methods in helping reduce your overall stress. Depending on your restrictions, choose what’s best for you. Whether its Yoga, Zumba , Pilates , etc.
- Meditation: Locate meditation classes near you to help you get started in the right direction
- Exercise and cortisol reduction:
Exercise and other physical activities produce endorphins, which are chemicals in the brain that act as painkillers. Endorphins are chemicals that help with reducing stress and even improving your quality of sleep.
- Acupuncture has been found to help reduce stress and anxiety.
How does acupuncture help reduce stress? Improving the energy flow
What is acupuncture? Integrative medicine that involves placing needles into the skin or tissue to alleviate pain and treat many conditions.
Acupuncture history originated from china.
- Massage therapy has many benefits. Based on research massage studies have shown that massage therapy can help with anxiety, digestive disorders, headaches, soft tissue strains, and much more.
- Breathing exercises: Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose. Keep your shoulder relax and eyes closed.
Exhale slowly through your mouth
Repeat this several time
- Reducing your caffeine intake in order to lower your blood pressure
- Laugh: whether you want to watch a comedy show you like or a comedian. Laughter decreases stress hormones and helps release endorphins.
- Hanging out with friends and family that bring you calmness
- Bubble baths and lavender candles : Lavender is known to uplifting, but also soothing in reducing stress and anxiety
- Awards winning and proven to work pillow spray. Deep Sleep Pillow spray helps you fall asleep 89% faster than normal and 96% less disrupted sleep.
- Listening to calming music
- Find the one hobby that gives you your “ Me” Time . whether its paining, writing , singing, etc
- Keeping a Journal to jog down your thoughts and feelings.
The Key To Success In Reducing Stress :
Incorporate one of the activities above each day into your calendar in order to reduce your daily stress.